If you're in Texas, chances are you're over this heat wave. That Texas sun is hot y'all, and it's enough to wear ya down. So we blended up a CBD smoothie to help combat those hostile vibes. It'll cool ya down, refresh your senses, and lift your spirits.
• Watermelon & coconut water: Being dehydrated can make us feel slow and funky, a big serving of H2O can reinvigorate us.
• Banana: This super fruit is high in B6, which helps us synthesize our feel-good neurotransmitters like dopamine and it's buddy serotonin.
• Strawberries: Berries are an amazing source of vitamins & minerals, and strawberries are high in soluble fiber, which keeps your blood sugar stable, and can help reduce mood swings. Interestingly people who eat a high berry diet are less likely to experience anxiety and depression.
• Redeemer CBD Drops: CBD oil can be a powerful mood regulator. It's known to reduce inflammation- a major culprit in mood disorders. It also can have anti-depressant and anti-anxiety effects, helping to lift our spirits.
• Chia seeds: These tiny seeds are a good source of fiber, omega-3s, and antioxidants. All of which may help reduce depression symptoms and keep energy levels more stable.
This hydrating smoothie is GF and vegan friendly :)